Adding Department Codes to a Toshiba Printer (Hard Drive Replacement)
Posted by Wilamowski, Joshua on 15 November 2016 10:56 AM
When a Toshiba gets a new hard drive all of its settings are wiped out. One of the things that needs to be reenntered is Department Codes.
These are kept in an excel file named DEPTINFO_140804, which myself and McQuade have.
In order to get the department codes correctly loaded into the printer please follow the steps below:
1. Log into TopAccess. You can find the printer's address in Print Management under Properties -> Ports. It will be the only one checked off.
2. Get username from myself or McQuade if you do not know them.
3. Go to User Management
4. Go to Export/Import and make sure you select Import at the top.
5. Import the file provided by myself or McQuade.
6. Go to Administration.
7. Click on Security.
8. Enable Department codes. (the first option on the page.)