Force Office Activation (Employee)
Posted by Wilamowski, Joshua on 08 March 2016 09:01 AM
This article is for when you have a user who receives a prompt to activate their version of Office 2013.
This user has to be an employee of MSMC college with a Mount issued device who pulls down licensing via the KMS (Key Management Service) server.
1. Open an elevated command prompt (Right click and run as admin)
2. Navigate to the Office15 folder - simply type "cd \Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office15"
3. Run the following command, "cscript ospp.vbs /act
4. This will force the product to activate!
5. If you would like to be thorough then check with Wisdom to see if the computer shows up on the KMS server.
In an elevated command prompt, navigate to \Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15
then run "cscript OSPP.VBS /act"