Large Format Printing from Staples
Posted by Bondar, Brett on 08 April 2013 10:18 AM
STEP 1 – Prepare and Upload your Documents
1) Log in to the Staples Advantage website at www.StaplesAdvantage.com
2) You will need your Customer ID, User ID, and Password. If you do not have one, contact your department secretary - they will have access.
3) On the left hand side of the page, click “Print Services”
4) In the section labeled “Online Copy and Print Center” click the link to “Order Wide-Format Printing”
5) Enter a unique project name, and choose from a pre-saved template, if you’ve saved one from a previous project.
6) If this is a new poster, click “Upload New Files.” If you’ve ordered this poster in the past and just need another copy, click “Select Saved Files”
7) For new posters, click browse and select the file on your computer you wish to have printed as a poster. You can upload multiple files at once. When you’ve selected all the needed files, click “Upload.”
8) For re-prints, select the image you’ve previously uploaded, then click “Add to Project”
9) Once you’ve uploaded your images make sure you preview them to ensure they are formatted correctly.
10) When your images are ready, click “Next”
STEP 2 – Poster Settings
1) This is the project page; it displays all of the posters for the current project. You can edit these settings by clicking the buttons next to each poster.
2) Click the “Change Settings” or “Change paper size” buttons to adjust the paper type, size, or color, adjust formatting, add grommets or mounting, and change the file or project name. (PLEASE NOTE: All of these will affect the final price of your poster!) When you are finished, click “Save”
3) You are now back at the order overview page. Double check all the poster settings are correct, then click “Next” (Notice the change in price from step 1 above)
4) You are now ready to add your poster to the shopping cart. Before doing so you may change the recipient, change quantities, adjust shipping times, and add notes to your order. When you’ve completed this step click “Add to Cart”
5) Congratulations! You are now ready to check out. This is the same process as any Staples Advantage order.